- Peeta: I think about that all the time. How I tossed you that bread.
- Katniss: Peeta..
- Peeta: I should have gone to you. I should have just gone out in the rain.
- Katniss: Shh. Shh. You feel hot.
- Peeta: I remember the first time I saw you. Your hair was in two braids instead of one. And I remember when you sang in the music assembly, the teacher said, "Who knows the valley song?" and your hand shot straight up. After that, I watched you go on home every day. Every day.
- Peeta: Well, say something.
- Katniss: I'm not good at saying something.
- Peeta: Then come here. Please.
- me in the outside world: Seriously, ugh, there is so much more to the Hunger Games than a love story. It's such a powerful depiction of the dangers of morbid voyeurism, a political criticism, a tale of friendship and bravery, and a truly epic story.
- me in my room: OMFG PEETA HE LOVES KATNISS SO FUCKING MUCH OMG FEELS KATNISS WHY YOU NO KISS DE BOY SHALALALALALA MY OH MY THE GIRL ON FIRE'S TOO SHY SHE'S GONNA MISS DE BOY AND HE'S GONNA STRANGLE HER OH FEELS. OTP OTP OTP.
I need a Peeta in my life.
- Katniss Everdeen: “You have a... remarkable memory."
- Peeta Mellark: "I remember everything about you. You're the one who wasn't paying attention.”
Guys look at Liam in the back. He's like .. "Guise.. what about..Gatniss?, Kale?.... Guise? "
EVERYONE LOVES PEENISS
“Come to finish me off sweetheart?” —Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games)
- Katniss: Peeta!
- *bumps into each other*
- Katniss: Peeta! That's Nightlock! You'll be dead in a minute! You scared me to death. Damn you!
- Peeta: Sorry. I didn't know.. I didn't know..